Ready for some fun?
How about a mystery?
Announcing Yankee Dyer Yarns first Mystery KAL. I have chosen Rosemary (Romi) Hill’s Mystery shawl pattern. Clue #1 will be released on March 21 st. She is a fabulous designer with great attention to detail. I had a blast last year and the shawl was my greatest knitting achievement. I promise that you won’t be disappointed.
2 Colors: 1 Light and 1 Dark- 400 yards each
Here are the rules:
1. You have to purchase the pattern via Ravelry…here.
2. You have to use Yankee Dyer Yarns for at least ONE or BOTH of the colors.
3. It would be great to see pictures of your progress on the Yankee Dyer Fans Ravelry forum…..here.
4. I will determine an appropriate end date for the prizes and will use a random number generator to choose.
5. There will be prizes! Really good prizes.
6. Have fun!
Once you have decided to participate via our Ravelry group, I will contact you with a Mystery Code to use on Yankee Dyer.
Who wants to solve the Mystery with me??